|OVERVIEW of what we do:
Liquid Domains is a domain buyer. In other words, we buy internet domain names, URLs, and websites. We do not sell domains. We are a division of an internet advertising agency in Las Vegas, Nevada, and we use the domains in our own business. We are serious about the web, and currently manage a number of domains. All of our domain acquisition transactions use escrow, which protects both parties and streamlines the domain transfer process. We are no nonsense domain buyers, and we strive for the highest levals of professionalism and satisfaction. We hope you do too.
So, let's get started.
DOMAIN ACQUISITION CRITERIA.
What we're looking for:
Given that traffic usually establishes relevancy, mostly we are interested in domains with traffic, and it is unlikely that we would consider a domain without traffic. We're always interested in buying outstanding [.COM] domains, and in opportunities which match one or more of the following parameters:
• .COM only!
• Type-In Traffic domains, meaning that consumers go there on their own [eg., RealEstateForSaleByOwner.Com]
• Former High Traffic Websites or domains with Links, meaning that many other websites hyperlink to the domain.
• Generic industrial category domains [eg., PlasticInjectionMolding.Com].
• True One Word domains [eg., Inhibitions.Com].
• Catchy, Memorable domains [eg., GoshDarn.Com].
• High Value In Web Commerce domains [eg., AffiliateProgram.Com].
• Specific Theme domains: automotive, consumer, dating, diet, finance, gaming, internet, health care, loan, medical, mortgage, movies, music, pharmacy, technology, travel, webcams, weight loss, adult entertainment.
• Short Acronym domains not to exceed three letters [eg., XY.COM, XYZ.COM].
• Unusual or extraordinary domains [eg., FranklyMyDearIDontGiveADamn.com].
|What we're NOT looking for / what we avoid.
We are generally NOT interested in the following:
• Infringements, domains which tread on distinctive, registered, and/ or famous trademarks [eg., DrinkCocaCola.Com].
• Hyphenated domains [eg., Global-Ads.Com] --except, if it is a very commonly searched 2 word phrase or has great value in commerce, such as [Affiliate-Program.Com], we would have an interest.
• Combination domains containing letters and numbers [eg., XYZ123.com].
• Non-.COM domains --At this time, the .COM extension is our primary baileywick. Two letter country code domains [.CC/ .DE/ .MD/ .US/ .TV] and IDNs do NOT interest us.